Printables by Number
Create Printables to Grow Your List and Income
You've heard that the money is in the list right?
Well, how DO you grow your list to thousands of email subscribers easily?
By offering insane value through simple printables.
I've used printables to help grow my email list to 50,000+ and sell my courses over the past four years.
In Printables by Number I'll teach you how:
- To use 3 different programs to create printables
The Power of PowerPoint
- In depth focus on creating printables in PowerPoint - OFFICE 365
- How to set default templates
- How to import a fancy font
- How to make a weekly, monthly and yearly calendar
- How to create pretty presentations
- How to create infographics
- How to make a 3D layflat overlay image (these images increase conversions!)
Over the shoulder videos exactly how I create printables, presentations and infographics to grow my traffic. See the thought process I go through to create printables and follow along step by step.
Printables by Number contains:
- The super detailed process I've used to create my optins
- How to use free + paid tools to create beautiful printables
- What types of printables work to grow your list
- How to make printables to SELL on your blog
- How to make PDFs editable for free
- Where to promote your freebies and printables to get more visitors back to your landing pages
Plus, get all the templates so you can start creating printables quickly!
I am a mom to two beautiful little girls, a little baby boy and the wife to a wonderful man. After becoming a stay at home mom and leaving my engineering job, I turned to blogging as a creative outlet. It has been the best decision ever! I've been able to grow my blog to over $20,000 per month and I want to teach you how to do it too!
StartBenefits of PowerPoint (0:41)
StartHow to set a default template (8:36)
StartHow to import a fancy font into PowerPoint (4:19)
StartHow to create a weekly calendar (10:44)
StartHow to create a monthly calendar (8:22)
StartHow to create a "year at a glance" printable (4:29)
StartThe Magic Tool inside PowerPoint called SmartArt (5:01)
StartHow to save a printable as a PDF (1:07)
StartHow to make a PDF editable for free (2:41)
StartHow to make gorgeous presentations (6:38)
StartHow to easily create an infographic for more traffic and shares (4:33)
StartHow to create a 3D layflat overlay image (boost conversions!!) (6:05)
StartBest Resources for Gorgeous Graphics and Printables (0:26)
StartHow to Make Printables with PowerPoint - Bonus Lesson (22:11)